• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mesa Springfest 2011 & Local Artist Market

On Saturday, May 7, 2011, my jewelry will be available for sale at TWO Santa Barbara events!

MESA SPRINGFEST 2011

11am - 5pm
The corner of Meigs Road and Cliff Drive
Santa Barbara CA, 93109
Admission: Free!

There will be food, art, music and more! For more information please visit www.santabarbaraca.com or www.noozhawk.com. Sukiku, a fused glass artist, will kindly be displaying my jewelry for me.


LOCAL ARTIST MARKET

11am - 4pm
Whole Foods Market
3761 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Admission: Free!



There will be nearly 30 vendors set up in the Whole Foods parking lot. There will be live music at 1:30pm by performer Jamie Green! This event takes place on the first Saturday of every month, and this will be my 2nd time participating in this event.

I will personally be at the Whole Food's event, but make sure to stop by Springfest too! I've never been to Springfest (it was held for the first time last year), but it sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

** UPDATE **

My new and improved table set up!






0 comments: