• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Local Artist Market @ Whole Foods

It's that time of month again... to buy local!

I will be at the Whole Food's Local Artist Market this Saturday, June 4. Take note of the *new* times. There will be live music on the patio by a local band called The Goodland. I personally haven't heard of them, but I've only been in Santa Barbara for just under a year now. There will also be free Kid's Yoga class (anyone can join!) starting at 11am. On a side note: I did yoga and Pilates for the first time during my senior year of college, and I really enjoyed it. If I had the opportunity to take classes again, I definitely would! It's so invigorating.

LOCAL ARTIST MARKET
12pm - 5pm
Whole Foods Market
3761 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Admission: Free! 

As of today, weather.com is telling me that Saturday's high is 61 degrees and rainy... I can't believe it! That would make it three times in a row that the first Saturday of the month's weather decides to be cold and dreary. I'm keeping my hopes up, though. I have a handful of new designs that I'm really excited about; many of which will not be up for sale on Etsy until after the Whole Food's event.

** New design preview! **

Rave in the Cave Luxe Necklace
Rose-colored druzy agate slice dipped in gold
Freshwater keshi pearl detail
30" long 14k gold filled chain

White coral branch
Blue quartz briolette
Freshwater keshi pearl
Sea foam glass droplet
28" long 14k gold filled chain (no clasp)
Swarovski crystal pearl detail

Hope to see you this Saturday!



0 comments: