• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Treasures of the Sea & Simply Delightful

My Sea Spray Droplet Earrings and Lanikai Necklace were featured in two gorgeous treasuries.

Naturally, I adore the sea...

"Treasures of the Sea"
Curated by: Elina Creations


... and recently I've been attracted to (and inspired by!) coral/peach colors...

"SIMPLY DELIGHTFUL"


... so I thought it would be fitting to share these two treasuries with you (:

I splurged at Gem Faire this past weekend, so stay tuned to some exciting new designs that scream beach and summer!


0 comments: