• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Crystal Waters & Dreaming of a Summer Drenched in Ocean Mist

I'm so pleased to have my "Rave in the Cave Luxe" necklace featured in the Etsy Treasury, "Crystal Waters," curated by sobejeweled. Naturally, I absolutely adore these colors.

"Crystal Waters"




I few months ago, I also took a stab at creating my own Treasury list. It's surprisingly difficult and time consuming! It features a very similar color scheme.

"Dreaming of a Summer Drenched in Ocean Mist"




Whether in Hawaii's warm ocean waters or California's surprisingly cold ones, the beach is like my second home. I always find comfort and inspiration just rolling up the shore.

 May 2, 2011
Shoreline Beach
Santa Barbara, CA


0 comments: