• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rig Run @ East Beach & Jewelry Boutique @ Reds

 Need a few fun things to do this upcoming Saturday, May 21? Check out the Ka Nai'a Outrigger Canoe Club of Santa Barbara's Rig Run Race and Reds Wine Bar and Tapas!

Rig Run Race
8am - 3pm
East Beach
Santa Barbara, CA

I donated a couple of my Moonlit Ocean Earrings to be raffled off! Stop by East Beach to watch the paddling races hosted by Ka Nai'a. Thousands of paddlers from around the southern California coast will be participating in the event. While you're waiting for the canoes to reach the finish line, head over to the raffle booth to buy raffle tickets to help support Ka Nai'a. The grand prize is a stand up paddle board, paddle included! Each prize raffled off is worth at least $30, and most are accompanied by a bottle of Ocean Potion sunscreen. You never can have too much sunscreen (:


I've been so extremely busy that I haven't really had time to post or design new jewelry in the last week. It makes me sad. Luckily, I'll be selling my jewelry this upcoming Saturday at another event! I will have a few new creations that I made the week before.


Jewelry Boutique
3pm - 7pm
Reds Wine Bar and Tapas
211 Helena Avenue
Santa Barbara, CA

Reds was the first bar that the boyfriend and I visited since moving to Santa Barbara, so I'm pretty excited to be able to sell my jewelry here at this event. I was very pleased with Red's happy hour food and drinks during our date, and they also had great service!

Hope to see you this Saturday!


0 comments: