• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Artist Market @ Whole Foods

Whole Food's Holiday Artist Market this Saturday, December 3 from 11am-4pm will be my last event of the year! Stop by if you're interested in picking up some holiday gifts while shopping local.

Here's a little blurb from Whole Foods:
Holiday Artist Market - First Saturday of every month!
Saturday, December 3rd / 11:00AM - 4:00PM
Looking for unique gifts for the holidays? Pickup lunch in the store, relax on our patio, and stroll through the parking lot with 30+ local artist booths full of original jewelry, paintings, pottery, eco-clothing, handmade gifts and more. Live music by Karen Thurber starting at 12Noon! Multi genre song stylist Karen Thurber performs jazzy bluesy rock and pop originals with her smooth alto voice and acoustic guitar. Guitarist Bill Lanphar will join Karen adding tasty embellishments to the acoustic mix.

I'm crossing my fingers that the winds calm down!

PC I.
October 2011

The Montessori Center School's first Holiday Boutique yesterday was wonderful! It was definitely worth the day off of work; it was just the break (and excitement) I needed to jump back into the swing of things after being on vacation for almost a week. I'm really glad that I got to be a part of an event that also gave back to the school. It brought back memories of when my elementary school used to have its holiday fair as well. Friends and families would bring donations to the fair. My grandma would always donate beautiful quilts. Come to think of it, the event was probably pretty small, but back then I love how everything filled the space with holiday cheer.


0 comments: