• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fish Tacos

I'm so lucky. Sometimes when I'm still busy doing work on my laptop at home, a delicious looking meal happens to appear in front of me. Last time it was a salmon taco, quite a fancy looking one too, mind you. The boyfriend can cook (!), and my tummy absolutely loves it.


I didn't get a chance to post these earlier, but I was working on stud earrings for the Montessori Center School's Holiday Boutique. I decided that they would be perfect little gifts for young girls (even if I love to wear them too). These rose bud studs are darling.


On a side note, did you know that Nutella actually tastes better than chocolate fudge frosting on cupcakes? The texture is wonderful too... Hello, new addiction.


I've started to save cute packaging or cards that I can recycle into backings for my post earrings. What do you think? These adorable polka dot patterned pieces came from a birthday present bag that I saved from a year ago. I was so excited that I finally got a chance to cut it up and use it!

Anyway, we just came back from hot yoga, and I'm thinking about cooking dinner tonight. Time to treat the boyfriend since he's always making me delicious meals.


0 comments: