• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MCS Holiday Boutique

I've been so incredibly busy with work and traveling out of state for Thanksgiving, I feel like I've barely had time to sleep and breathe, let alone update my blog and make jewelry!


I'm excited to participate in Montessori Center School's holiday boutique tomorrow. Although I'm stressed because I'm taking a day off from work and I leave Santa Barbara in less than two weeks for the holidays, I think this will be a fun event for me. I have lots to prepare tonight, but I'm sure the creativity will start flowing again and help me relax. Thankfully, most of my holiday shopping is done. How is yours going? Shop local whenever you get the chance! (:

Ocean Mist Necklace


0 comments: