• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Modeling Jewelry

I've decided that my newest goal in improving my Etsy site is getting pictures of my jewelry being modeled. 

It doesn't matter how I shoot my jewelry; if you can't see what it looks like on, it makes it really difficult to decide if it would look good on you. I really think it makes all the difference, and I can't wait to get creative with these pictures as well.

Here's the first test shots:
 Summer Starfish Necklace

Simplicity Necklace

Rave in the Cave Necklace

The model is me and the photographer is the boyfriend. Not too bad, right?



0 comments: