• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Local Artist Market @ Whole Foods

I'm so excited! I will be participating in my first Whole Foods' Local Artist Market this Saturday, April 2, 2011 from 11am to 4pm in Santa Barbara. This will be my first time selling my jewelry at a public event. I just got the ok today, so I have so much to do to prepare. I'm crossing my fingers for good weather - the high today was 85! Wish me luck!

Whole Foods Market
3761 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105

**UPDATE**
Pictures from the event!


My little display. I'm looking forward to May's event, so hopefully I'll be able to acquire some props and hanging displays by then!




0 comments: