• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Etsy Shop

I'm so excited to announce that I finally opened a shop on Etsy! As of February 21, 2011, I have items up for sale. I've been so busy listing my pieces up for sale that I haven't had a chance to blog about it yet!


For those of you who don't know about Etsy, it is a huge online community of sellers and buyers for handmade goods, vintage items, and supplies! There are so many unique and one of a kind things available on Etsy. Of course, I spend hours browsing the jewelry category. There are so many talented artisans on Etsy, and this is the perfect place to stumble upon them.

Etsy has been around for a while, and I've been dying to open a shop for over a year now. However, I finally felt like I was ready to take this step - the right time for me, the right time for my jewelry.

Anyway, I just wanted to post a quick update (: Off to edit more jewelry pictures and post them to Etsy!

November 2010
Carpenteria, California 


0 comments: