• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fuss Jewelry

I stumbled upon Fuss Jewelry on Etsy a few weeks ago, and I am in LOVE with these earrings.
They are absolutely stunning!

Fuss Jewelry

These 4" long vermeil earrings are covered in bright teal blue apatite, turquoise, chalcedony, vesuvianite and green gold quartz. They are long, dramatic, yet delicate at the same time. I adore how these earrings cascade down and how beautifully the colors pair with gold.



What ocean (and jewelry) lover wouldn't want a pair of these?? I really can't stop looking at them.  They have my name written all over it.

This particular piece has been inspiring me to continue making jewelry. I hope to design jewelry like this one day, even if it's only one pair and for myself (: I am in awe of how beautifully they cascade, her color and stone choices, and her photography.

If you adore flowers, other items in her Etsy shop might pique your interest as well.



0 comments: