• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stacy Lynn

I absolutely adore Stacy Lynn; she is one of the sweetest Etsy sellers I've met while in Santa Barbara. If you haven't already stumbled across her Etsy shop, she designs cute clothes and accessories out of jersey fabric, leather (upcycled), and more.

Stacy was kind enough to custom-design a jersey knit maxi dress for me (an ongoing obsession of mine). I was thrilled with the way it turned out - it was soft and flowy, it draped beautifully, and the color she picked out for me was perfect!

December 23, 2011
Sandy Beach, Hawaii
PC RT

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

Stacy Lynn usually participates at Whole Food's Local Artist Market the first Saturday of every month. (She"ll be there this Saturday, January 7th!). You should definitely stop by and check out her lovely booth.



0 comments: