• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Local Arist Market @ Whole Foods

I'm so excited for September's Whole Foods event.

Saturday, September 3, 2011
Whole Foods
Santa Barbara, CA

Why, might you ask?
Well, for starters, I don't have to rush from paddling practice to the event to set up... which also means I get to sleep in. Yippee! I've also been waiting since May to get a ring that I've been eying up custom made to the size that fits me -- 5.5 to be exact, but I can't remember which finger actually fits that size. In any case, it will match the ring I wear everyday. The local artist will be stopping by on Saturday to drop off my order. I'm sure I'll be blogging about my purchase in the near future.


August has been such a crazy, busy month. I have one more paddling race to go before the season is over. I'm kind of looking forward to having a little more time for jewelry making. I have a few new necklaces that I'd like to make, and I'd like to start gearing up for the holiday season. Oh, and I forgot to mention earlier, Gem Faire will be in Santa Barbara this weekend! Too bad the price of silver and gold just sky rocketed. I'll just need to stock up on semi-precious stones and pearls instead.

I can't wait for the three day weekend to begin!




0 comments: