• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

New City, New Set-Up

Aloha from Las Cruces, New Mexico! I've had quite the West Coast-ish journey this summer (check out my previous posts!), and I've finally settled into this new place of mine.

Welcome to my lovely little patio. Here I've set up a test run of my newest display - a slightly larger table,  a market umbrella (yay, shade!), two DIY earring displays, and my beautiful DIY necklace tree. I've brought along the driftwood I found in Santa Barbara, but my stone from the beach and mirror decided to somehow escape my boxes during shipment! It makes my display feel incomplete, but I'm sure I'll make do.


I'm happy that I've been able to expand my display, as well as having the option to bring in another table to the side, if needed.


This jewelry tree is so gorgeous in person, especially with all the shimmering necklaces draped around the branches. I love being able to hand-make most of displays as I'm really able to enhance the essence of my designs.

What do you think of this little boutique on-the-go? Is New Mexico ready for this beachy goodness?!


0 comments: