• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Little Corner

Welcome to my new and improved workshop! Granted, my little corner in the apartment is no longer this organized and the table has supplies strewn all over, but I finally have my own jewelry working space and I couldn't be happier.


I'm currently in the process of going through my inventory and reorganizing my supplies, but hopefully I'll have a updated picture in the near future. I love being able to look out my window while I work, and I look forward to being even more productive designing in a comfortable environment.

I'm so pleased to be sitting at my table right now and working on a bracelet. Ahhh..... Back to it!


0 comments: