• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Packing

Although I was busy packing for the big move all last week, I managed to find some time to design a new shell necklace.

Bella, the little girl who lives next door, found a beautiful cone shell along the Santa Barbara coast and gifted it to me a few months back. She wrote me a really cute note to go along with it too. Bella and her sister already have their very own beach glass necklaces, so this shell necklace was a surprise for their mom (:


This is my very first shell necklace, and I'm quite pleased with the turnout. What do you think?

Well, I'm all packed, boxes shipped, studio cleaned, and no longer in Santa Barbara! I'll be traveling for the next month, so stayed tuned for updates about my adventures!


0 comments: