• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Bed-Table

As you may or may not already know from my previous post, I have my very own studio apartment to design my jewelry in. And to live in... and to share with another person. It's cozy and cute, but you can only stand so many components disappearing and later found somewhere on the floor (or never) when the only workspace you have is your bed.


I was making a couple necklaces last night while watching TV, and I couldn't help but think about how excited I am to move. Moving will mean I will have a little more space for my jewelry - maybe even my very own table to work on! Or if I'm really lucky, maybe my own corner of a room (: A girl can dream, right?!



0 comments: