• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

For Sisters

I live next to two very sweet girls who know that I make jewelry in my free time. About a year ago, they went searching for sea glass along the Santa Barbara coast and brought me a handful to use in my designs. Unfortunately, I don't have the tools necessary to drill glass while I'm in Santa Barbara, so I didn't get a chance to prepare them until this past December.


Here are the matching beach glass necklaces I was able to make with two of the frosted glass treasures I received. I wanted to give the girls a little keepsake of their own. The larger one for the older sister, and the smaller one for the younger sister.

They'll be able to take a little bit of Santa Barbara paradise with them wherever life happens to take them (:

0 comments: