• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bridesmaids Gifts

I finished my first order of bridesmaids gifts a few weeks ago, and I'm so pleased with the way the packaging turned out. The starfish are cutout by hand and the stamps themselves are also carved by hand.  I don't mind putting in the extra time and effort; seeing the end product is always so rewarding. The boyfriend convinced me to make my own stamps so that I would have a one-of-a-kind design. It seemed like too much of a hassle at first, but I'm so glad I decided to dive into this little side project. I absolutely adore my stamps, and it makes me smile every time I use them.


I also attended my first wedding two weeks ago (the first where I am actually old enough to know what's happening). The ceremony and reception were held outdoors at a beautiful ranch in Santa Ynez, California. The bride was glowing and looked stunning in her dress, and the wedding was such a lovely event. Congratulations W & P!


Happy November everyone! Let the holiday season begin (:


0 comments: