• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Etsy Stalker

I've been STALKED!!

Stalked!

.... by Etsy Stalker ^.^

My newest Rave in the Cave Luxe necklace was featured in Beatrice and Violet's blog, Etsy Stalker! The post was titled "Roughing it: Geodes, Druzies, & Unpolished Gems." I was delighted to find my sparkling blue-grey pendant among other beautiful druzy creations. What a great way to start off my morning.
"Rave in the Cave Luxe Necklace"

Also, did you know that Etsy is a Google product search marketplace partner? Items from qualified Etsy shops are automatically submitted to Google product search. I did a druzy necklace search on Google last night and my Rave in the Cave Luxe necklace showed up in the shopping tab! How exciting. I didn't realize until yesterday that my shop had finally been syndicated!

New jewelry designs and blog posts are in the works as the SCORA (Southern California Outrigger Racing Association) racing season has officially ended and my weekends are finally free!


0 comments: