• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lightning

Sorry for the lack of updates and new jewelry postings!  I prefer to use natural sunlight while photographing my jewelry, and the sun refuses to come out and play.  The weather has been so dreary in Santa Barbara.  There's been lightning, thunderstorms, and 1-minute power outages.  Sadly, I think it has also put a damper on my creativity this last week.  The rain is lovely, but I think I've been spoiled with Hawaii's good weather and sunshine.

Luckily, I have a photo to cheer me up.  If it happens to be cloudy and grey where you are, this one's for you too.  Can you believe this is Hawaii in the middle of December?

December 14, 2009
Ala Moana Beach, Oahu, Hawaii

Now back to jewelry... or accessories, as I suppose that's the category they would fall under.
Do you like cute, shiny things?  
Perhaps three dimensional Swarovski crystal cell phone charms?


If so, get excited.  I'll be working on new 3D crystal creatures in the near future.  If you think that green bird is cute, just wait and see what I have in store for you!


0 comments: