• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bubbles

I used to love lying at the bottom of the swimming pool and watch as my air bubble rings floated to the surface.  It was mesmerizing.  The bubbles would magically form a ring as it left my lips and wobble its way up for a few seconds before finally dissolving.

I once managed to capture that moment in the ocean while staring up towards the sun.

2006
Oahu, Hawaii

The ocean is so beautiful.  I really can't get enough of it.

This particular photograph was my inspiration for my most recent design:
"Ocean Bubbles"


This .925 Sterling Silver bubble dangle is embellished with a gradation of blue Swarovski crystals to add a bit of sparkle and movement.  When the sunlight hits these earrings, the crystals will glisten and sway, just like the bubbles that rise to the surface of the ocean.

Enjoy.


0 comments: