• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beach Glass Necklaces

They're back!!
Unique, one of a kind necklaces:
The Glistening Pearl's signature beach glass necklace.

I personally handpick each piece of sea glass off the beautiful beaches of Oahu, Hawaii.
The sand and waves naturally shape and smooth the glass to perfection.


*New*
This delicate light green beach glass necklace features a small piece of sea glass and a sterling silver sand dollar.


I only design these necklaces on occasion, and this is the fifth one ever to be put up for sale. 


*Past designs*
The original beach glass necklaces feature larger pieces of sea glass and sterling silver starfish.




This is the first beach glass necklace I designed.
I was extremely lucky to come across such an elegant piece of sea glass.  Adorned with a delicate wire wrap swirl, a sterling silver starfish, and a freshwater pearl, I couldn't give this beauty up for sale.  Its a part of my personal jewelry collection, and I wear it almost every day :)



More original beach glass necklaces will be offered soon!  I have a gorgeous piece of light blue sea glass, as well as vibrant green piece that I'd like to use.  Stay tuned!


0 comments: