• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Inspiration

  August 21, 2007
Makapu'u Beach, Oahu, Hawaii

Born and raised in Hawaii, I have come to love and appreciate the ocean - from tackling the waves bodysurfing to designing ocean-inspired jewelry.  Each piece of jewelry tries to capture the essence of the ocean: glistening blue-green waters, glowing pearls, smooth pieces of seaglass that wash up on shore... Wherever life happens to take me, Hawaii will always be my home, and I'll always have a piece of it with me tucked away in my designs.  I'm so pleased to finally be able to share a bit of paradise with all of you.



0 comments: