• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Leaving Santa Barbara

I'm sad to announce that The Glistening Pearl will be leaving Santa Barbara at the end of June. It's been a wonderful two years here. I can't believe that while in Santa Barbara I finally mustered up enough courage to open a shop on Etsy (just over a year ago) and to sell at local events in the community.


Just as I'm settling in, it's time to leave again. It'll be bittersweet. 
I'm excited about the journey ahead.

I'll be traveling all throughout the month of July, so if you'd like to purchase something off my Etsy shop, I would suggest doing so before the end of June for prompt shipping.

I'll keep you all posted about my plans!




0 comments: