• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Layered Necklaces

Lately, I've been drawn to layered necklaces. When the right combination of necklaces are put together, it looks so effortlessly chic! However, finding necklaces that complement each other is far from effortless... at least for me.

Here's one of my current favorite layering looks. It took me some time to be satisfied with the combination. Starting from the top: The Dainty Peach Pearl Necklace is a must-have for me. It works with any outfit, from a casual day shopping to even a wedding. The Treasure Necklace adds some texture and shine. Finally, the Makapu'u Necklace adds length and a splash of color (and looks beautiful with all my beloved maxi dresses!).

Dainty Peach Pearl Necklace SHOP
Treasure Necklace
Makapu'u Necklace SHOP
This inspired me to work on necklaces that are already layered togethered so that you can truly look and feel "effortlessly chic."
Layered Seafoam Droplet Necklace
 SHOP
Layered Sea Breeze Necklace (mint)
 SHOP
Love love love!

Isn't it wonderful that the hard part is already done? I hope these new layered necklaces make you feel beautiful and put together without even trying (:




0 comments: