• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Local Artist Market @ Whole Foods

The weather is going to be absolutely gorgeous in Santa Barbara this Saturday!! 
74 degrees and sunny
Perfect weather to stop by Whole Foods to check out the Local Arts Market!

LOCAL ARTIST MARKET
12pm - 5pm
Whole Foods Market
3761 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Admission: Free! 


I'll have a few new designs available at the event, like the one-of-a-kind beach glass necklace pictured above.

Have you seen my new Etsy banner? I just made it in Gimp and put it up yesterday. I wasn't a huge fan of my old one, but I'm pretty pleased this new banner. The photo is a cropped portion of another jewelry photo I took a while ago. I used a fake flower as a prop. Shhhh... don't tell anyone about my secrets (:





0 comments: