• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Jen's Jewelry Box

Happy Friday, everyone!

I just created a new page called "Jen's Jewelry Box." I wanted to showcase all The Glistening Pearl pieces I've added into my own jewelry collection and provide a few comments about why I personally love those designs.


Although I only make what I would wear, there just happened to be something so irresistible about the pieces pictured in my jewelry box. Some, like the puka shell necklace pictured above, are currently one-of-a-kind and never made it to my Etsy site. However; I absolutely adore that piece and hope to find a few similar puka shells to offer that design in the future. When I get that excited about a creation, all I want to do is to be able to make that little slice of paradise available for everyone to enjoy.

I hope you enjoy browsing through my favorites!


0 comments: