• Welcome to the blog of The Glistening Pearl!


    You'll find my inspirations, behind the scenes, sneak peeks, and upcoming events.
  • Have you visited my new profile page on Etsy?
  • Be sure to check out my Etsy shop's new About page too!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Swarovski Crystals & Freshwater Pearls

Swarovski crystals and freshwater pearls are currently my two favorite elements to work with.

These crystals are cut and polished to perfection.  I love the way they sparkle and shine in the sunlight.  Freshwater pearls are simple and timeless, and I can't seem to get enough of them...  You'll find that I work with pearls in most of my jewelry.

I am so excited to share with you my newest creation, the Swarovski crystal and freshwater pearl bracelet.



This layered sterling silver bracelet elegantly combines these two elements.


If only this bracelet was for me :)


Enjoy.


0 comments: